virtualvaccine.me

Virtual Vaccine solves the Privacy vs Visibility conundrum through citizen assisted contact tracing.

It enables citizens to control epidemics with their mobile phones - hunting down any virus quickly and cutting its legs off rapidly through millions of mobile phones working anonymously and seamlessly with each other.

Information Ecosystem

Virtual Vaccine (vitualvaccine.me) is part of the 88.io information ecosystem, (that for the first time, gives end users full control of their information), it is the first application built using the citizen owned geo-positioning platform geopos.org.

88io_Structure

virttualvaccine.me is developed globally and localised for each county's laws, maps, databases, languages, cultures etc. through country specific templates.

contacttrace.com.au is an example of an application with the Australia template applied.

The localised application is then delivered to the end-user under the end-user's control as a personalised service.

To operate as a Service it needs to be localised for each country. In Australia the service is called contacttrace.com.au.