Recommended for OFFLINE location logging in iOS.
iOS Source Code:
Set Up in Seconds
Video below shows the setting up of iOS phone (including downloading the iOS mobile app):
- Tapping "Download Mobile App" button on iOS will bring you to Open GPX Tracker on Apple App Store.
- Follow the prompts to install it, see iOS video above for details.
- Once the installation has been completed, set the "Allow Location Access" to "Always".
- Click on the green "Start Tracking" button at the bottom of the screen to start logging.
Import Data in Seconds
Video below show the importing of data on an iOS phone after it has been logging data:
- Open the Open GPX Tracker app.
- The main button will be Blue which means it is running, click on the "Pause" button to pause logging.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the location file to the Open GPX Tracker directory on the phone.
- Click on the Add Pin button (the 4th button on the right [show]).
- Browse to the Open GPX Tracker directory to select the location file to be imported.