Mesh Nodes are the basic building blocks for Virtual Private Mesh and Infinite Disk, forming the backbone of Private Cyberspaces, providing abundant bandwidth and storage resources by everyone to everyone.
Mesh Nodes can run on physical or virtual Compute Station and can be managed easily by owner or community through its easy to use web browser interface.
Mesh Nodes come with preinstalled software modules, owners simply need to enable or disable the modules as they need:
- Bluetooth - http://www.bluez.org/
- Disk Server - nbdkit - toolkit for creating NBD servers
- File Server - https://www.samba.org/
- File Sync - https://rclone.org/
- Firewall - https://www.netfilter.org/*
- IP Mesh - https://www.tinc-vpn.org/*
- Remote Screen - https://guacamole.apache.org/
- WiFi Access - https://openwisp.org/*
- WiFi Mesh - Doc-overview - batman-adv - Open Mesh
Those modules marked with * are enabled by default.