Some related Disposable Nodes MUST NOT be within a certain distance of each other.
A good example are the Nodes delivering data blocks in Infinite Disk.
When 2 Nodes need to be in different ROOMS, it means as a MINIMUM:
- They are running on different physical machines.
- The machines must be in different physical rooms.
- The machines are powered from different circuit breakers.
- The machines are plugged into different network switches.
- Rooms on different floors.
- Rooms with lockable doors.
When 2 Nodes need to be on different SITES, it means as a MINIMUM:
- The machines must be in different buildings.
- The buildings must be at least 300 meters apart.
- The sites must have independent internet connection.
- The sites must have independent power supply.
- The sites must be owned by different legal entities.
- Power from different substations.
- Communication from different exchanges.
- Internet from different internet service providers.
- More than 2 kilometres apart.