- Traccar app
- Mobile phone with an active SIM card (so it can receive calls)
- Member alias
- Go to https://app.contacttrace.com.au -> anonymous interaction -> Alias Notification.
- Enter or select the following
Ringtone Type: Status
Caller Phone: the Caller ID displayed when receiving the notification, e.g: 61282050080
Callee Phone: your mobile number, e.g: 61410311070
Callee Ringtone: Speed - my maxspeed (mms)
Minimum Caller Type: can be any, e.g: Guest
Minimum Exceed Speed: the exceeded speed in km/h before the notification is triggered, e.g: 1
Expiry Date: the date the maxspeed notification is no longer active, e.g: 2024-07-17
- Click on the Create button.
- Enable the Realtime Notification by clicking on the Status button and put a tick on the Speed - my maxspeed (mms) - 61410311070 and click on the Submit button.
When you are in a 50km/h speed limit area and the vehicle you are in is travelling at 51km/h or faster, the maxspeed ringtone notification will be triggered and ring your mobile number.